Friday, February 5, 2016

Hey there, Thanks for stopping by! I am just a girl with a lot of words, and I mean a LOT!  LOL!
I'm not a writer but I always have a lot on my mind. I just wanted a place I can write some of them down and share them. I am hoping that they might help someone down the line. Most of my posts will be about Jesus, my family, foster care or real estate because those are pretty much the things that are part of my life. I promise my grammar and spelling will be bad but hopefully you will get some spiritual uplift and/or learn a few things along the way.

About me....
I am a momma entering in to her 40's soon (too soon if you ask me). I had my son at the young age of 18 years old, Brandon now 21 yrs old.
Then I married his daddy. In another week or so we will have been married for 19 years! I love that man even though sometimes he drives me nuts.
 There is no doubt God orchestrated that. He is one of the most kind, loving and patient men I have ever met (he must be to deal with me). Later we added these twin beauties who are now 15 and yes learning to drive, Alaina (the dark haired) and Alexis (the lighter haired).Both so beautiful and both so different. I am sure you will be hearing a bit about them and their crazy antics.
And then 2 years ago added this sweet angel, Alejandro. We have legal guardianship over him and aren't sure if that will last another month or forever but we sure love him more than words can speak, but who couldn't look at that sweet firefighter face. 
Oh and let's not forget the babies in the house that always seem to know when I need a kiss or a cuddle and give me unlimited supplies of them in return. Dakota and Candy......
We entered this journey of foster parents a little over 2 years ago, and currently are doing respite often. My dream is to someday have an adoption story to tell, but as of now am still waiting for God to fulfill his promise on that one. While I wait I serve Him by recruiting others to serve hurting children. I remember once not having a clue as to the issue of hurting and abused children so now it is my mission to open other's eyes as well. I also am a licensed Realtor in the state of WV. I love helping people realize the dream of home-ownership so if you live in WV and need help buying or selling a home, I'm your gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment